The new video camera app is called Video Filters. And aptly so, as it offers 100 video filters.
But more than providing them, Video Filters allows its titular enhancements to be applied in real-time and previewed live while video recording is in progress. The app also allows the application of additional filters to filtered videos in order to achieve layered effects.
If you can’t see the video embedded above, please click here.
But as it turns out, Video Filters is not all about, well, video filters. On the contrary, it also packs a ton of professional-grade video camera features:
- Pause & Resume While Recording Like a $ 500 Camcorder
- Full Zoom Control Including Smooth Auto-Zoom In/Out Buttons
- Record Live or Import Clips From Your Camera Roll
- Landscape And Portrait Support
- Manual Exposure, Focus & White Balance Controls
- Speed Controls for Slow Motion & Fast Motion Effects
- Supports 30P, 25P, 24P and Stereo Audio for Pro Shooters
- Date & Time Overlay Option + GPS Meta Data for Scientific Applications
- Snap HD Photos With Filters While Recording
- 8MP or Max Resolution Photos With Filters While Paused
- Grid Overlay Option to Align the Perfect Shot
- Aspect Ratios = 16:9 • 4:3 • 3:2 1:1 • 1.85:1 • 2.4:1 • 16:10 • 5:3
- LED Light On/Off to Illuminate Your Low-Light Scenes
- Adjust Saturdation, Contrast, Gamma, Brightness